Friday, May 24, 2013

March 2013:: Easter

We had a lot of Easter activities this year.  We are blessed to live around a bunch of really fun neighbors.  The Friday before Easter, my friend, Alana, and I threw a little Easter party for all the kiddos.  We decorated sugar cookies, dyed eggs and played pin the tail on the bunny.  I made 7 1/2 dozen cookies for the event and had 5 dozen left over (I didn't account for the fact that toddlers have little to no attention span and each only decorated 1 cookie).  Let's just say, this caused some dieting trouble for me and Toby that weekend.

Easter Sunday brought treats for Toby and an Easter Lily for Jane.  Jane and I dressed in our Easter attire and we go to eat a lovely Sunday dinner with good friends, Liz and Devin Dimond, in the evening.  It was a wonderful Easter.  What a special Easter for me to spend time talking about what the Savior did for each of us with my little Easter sweetie pie.











No comments: